HERE ARE OUR
TERMS & Condition's
• Please make sure everyone takes off their shoes.
• No eating, drinking, smoking or any fires near or on the jumping castle.
• Adult supervision is always required. Please note: No child may operate the motor of the jumping castle.
• DC Jumping Castles will take no responsibility for any injuries.
• All jumping castles and fans are delivered in a proper working condition. If damaged, lost or stolen, all costs and repairs or replacements will be payable by the client within 5 working days from the renting out of the jumping castle. This includes any damages caused by pets.
• If the castle is misused in any way, other then it’s original purpose, and damages occur, then the renter shall be held responsible for the repair costs. This includes placing our castle/slides in swimming pools.
• If the weather sets in and it starts to rain, please make sure to deflate the castle and to fold it up. Please keep the jumping castle, as well as the motor, in a covered area, out of the rain.
• If self-collecting from us: The client will return the jumping castle at a predetermined time, arranged with DC Jumping Castles. If these conditions are not met, the client will pay a penalty of R400 per day.
• When the client receives a receipt or invoice, DC Jumping Castles assumes that the client agrees in full with all of the terms and conditions.
• DC Jumping Castles does not supply or is responsible for any electricity/generators/extension cords/hosepipes/water.
• In the event of load shedding/ power failures/water shortages/ bad weather no refund will provided, as the jumping castles are rented on a “weekend basis.”
• Covid 19 - We do our very best to properly sanitize each castle before a new booking, however the castle/slide is still rented from DC Jumping Castles at OWN RISK.